10/20/2011

Thomas is mad about sports played with rackets. This big friend of mine loves table tennis and is a tennis freak, and I’m sure he’s able to mention all the champions in history.

In my opinion he’s good-tempered but can be really nervous when he’s under pressure and his worst defect is to be impatient. By the way, I think he’s superstitious because he’s always wearing this necklace in the shape of a salamander.

I have to tell you that it’s really unusual for me to call him Thomas, because during the last two years my friends and I have called him Tweety, don’t ask me why.

His favourite occupation is to hang out with friends, friendship is a really important thing for Thomas and is as significant as brotherhood.

By Hugo

3 commentaires:

L. ReyRey a dit…

He must be a good friend. This is a great blog !

Yazid, Léo, Mylan a dit…

Let me know who it is !
Christopher maybe ?

L. ReyRey a dit…

Absolutely ! :)